African Queen Tour Operation and Travel Agent is a private owned company working under business registration license No. 437/2001 in the fields of Tourism. The company is dedicated for the development of Tourism in Ethiopia. Currently we are dealing meanly with tour and safaris as well as car rental services. Our taller made itineraries are carefully designed for the satisfaction of our customers. However, it can be shortened, extended and /or mixed one with the other as the interest of our clients.
African Queen Tour Operation and Travel Agent established in May 2009. The company strengthening its capacity to provide quality services for customers.
African Queen Tour Operation and Travel Agent
African Queen Tour is a leading travel service, specializing in the planning, organizing and conducting of custom-made guided tours. Our company employs highly experienced tour guides. It offers tours in an extensive range of languages and all our vehicles afford our clients comfort and safety.
Type of service we offer:-
– Historical tours
– Cultural tours
– Bird Watching tours
– Walking and Trekking tours
– Educational tours
– Archaeological tours
– Hotel bookings
– Car hire
Why Choose African Queen Tours to Discover Ethiopia?
- We have years of expertise in providing international visitors a safe and well organized way of enjoying all that Ethiopia has to offer.
- Our guides are registered with the relevant authorities and all have years of guiding experience.
- The extensive knowledge of our tour Operators and Guides in history, culture, wildlife and attractions of Ethiopia is sure to enhance your visit to our part of the world.
Reasons to Tour Ethiopia
- The combination – Nature, Culture and History makes Ethiopia a truly unique destination to tour.
- On average Ethiopia has one of the most favorable climates in the world.
- Ethiopia has a number of world heritage site registered by UNSCO.
- On a tour to Ethiopia, visitors are amazed at the hospitality.
- Ethiopia is still a good value for money destination.
Terms and Conditions
After confirmation of any tour booking, 25 % deposit should be made. The remaining balance is payable no later than 45 days prior to the Customer’s departure for the tour. In the event of a booking less than 45 days prior to the start of the tour, 75 % of the total payment has to be made upon booking the tour. The remaining amount has to be paid before the commencement of the tour.
If the reservation is cancelled, cancellation fees for more than 45 days prior to arrival will be fully refunded; 30 to 45 days prior to arrival 75% refund of total tour price; 15 to 30 days prior to arrival 50% refund of total tour price; and Less than 15 days prior to arrival 25% refund.
The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damage, losses and expenses suffered by the Customer as a result of sickness, weather conditions, war, unrests or any other cause outside the Service Provider’s control.